- Elevation Brokers in Singapore
- What Is A Binary Pick And How Do You lot Make Money?
- Introduction Video – How to Trade Binary Options
- Option Types
- How to Trade – Step past Step Guide
- Choose A Broker
- Asset Lists
- Expiry Times
- Strategies and Guides
- Signals and Other Services
- Beginners Guides
- Types of Trades
- How to Prepare Up a Trade
- Mobile Apps
- Trading FAQ
- What Does Binary Options Hateful?
- How Does a Stock Trade Piece of work?
- Put and Phone call Options
- Are Binary Options a Scam?
- Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
- Are Binary Options Gambling?
- Advantages of Binary Trading
- Managing Financial Take a chance
- Greater Command Of Trades
- Higher Payouts
- Disadvantages of Binary Trading
- Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Broker Trades
- Lack Of Good Trading Tools
- Limitations On Risk Management
- Price Of Losing Trades
- Trade Corrections
- Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
- References And Further Reading
Welcome to the largest good guide to binary options and binary trading online.
BinaryOptions.net has educated traders globally since 2011 and all our articles are written by professionals who make a living in the finance industry and online trading.
We have close to a one thousand articles and reviews to guide you to be a more profitable trader in 2022 no matter what your current feel level is.
If you wish to talk over trading or brokers with other traders, we also accept the earth’south largest forum with over 20 000 members and lots of daily activity. Read on to become started trading today!
BinaryOptions.net will never contact anyone and encourage them to trade.
If someone is claiming to work for Binaryoptions.internet, it is a scam. Read the scams page to ensure you stay protected while trading.
Acme Brokers in Singapore
General risk warning: your uppercase is at risk
* Corporeality is credited to account in case of successful investment
Compare Brokers Bonuses Low Eolith Brokers Demo Accounts
Robots and Auto Trading Strategy Scams Payment Methods
Forex Binary Options
What Is A Binary Option And How Exercise You Make Money?
A binary option is a fast and extremely simple financial musical instrument which allows investors to speculate on whether the cost of an nugget will become upwardly or down in the future, for example the stock cost of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the USD/GBP substitution rate, or the price of aureate.
The time span can be every bit fiddling equally 60 seconds, making it possible to merchandise hundreds of times per day beyond any global marketplace.
Before you lot identify a trade y’all know exactly how much y’all stand up to gain if your prediction is correct, usually lxx-95% – if you invest $100 you will receive a credit of $170 – $195 on a successful trade.
This makes risk management and trading decisions much more than simple. You lot also know exactly how much you will lose on a single merchandise.
The issue is always a Yeah or No reply – you either win it all or you lose information technology all – hence information technology beingness a “binary” option. The risk and reward is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of the attractions.
Exchange traded binaries are also now bachelor, meaning traders are not trading against the broker.
To get started trading you first need a regulated broker account (or licensed). Option one from the recommended brokers list, where only brokers that take shown themselves to be trustworthy are included. The top broker has been selected as the best selection for virtually traders.
If you lot are completely new to binary options y’all can open a demo account with near brokers, to try out their platform and see what it’s like to trade earlier you deposit real money.
Introduction Video – How to Merchandise Binary Options
These videos volition introduce you to the concept of binary options and how trading works. If you want to know even more item, please read this whole folio and follow the links to all the more in-depth articles.
Binary trading does not have to be complicated, merely equally with any topic you can brainwash yourself to be an adept and perfect your skills.
The most common type of binary choice is the simple “Up/Down” trade. At that place are withal, dissimilar types of option. The i common gene, is that the result will have a “binary” result (Yes or No). Here are some of the types bachelor:
Up/Downward or High/Low
– The basic and most common binary option. Will a price stop higher or lower than the current price a the time of expiry.
In/Out, Range or Boundary
– This option sets a “loftier” figure and “low” figure. Traders predict whether the price will end within, or exterior, of these levels (or ‘boundaries’).
– These have ready levels, college or lower than the electric current price. The trader has to predict whether the actual price will ‘touch’ those levels at whatever point between the time of the trade an expiryNote with a impact option, that the trade can close before the death time – if the price level is touched before the option expires, then the “Touch” pick will payout immediately, regardless of whether the price moves abroad from the touch level later on.
– These options deport like a normal Up/Down trade, but rather than using the current strike price, the ladder will take preset price levels (‘laddered’ progressively up or down).These can often be some way from the current strike toll.As these options generally need a significant price motility, payouts volition often go beyond 100% – but both sides of the trade may not be available.
How to Trade – Footstep by Pace Guide
Below is a step by pace guide to placing a binary trade:
Choose a banker
– Use our banker reviews and comparison tools to find the best binary trading sitefor you.
Select the nugget or market to merchandise
– Assets lists are huge, and embrace Commodities, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Forex or Indices. The price of oil, or the Apple stock price, for instance.
Select the expiry time
– Options tin expire anywhere between xxx seconds up to a year.
Set the size of the trade
– Remember 100% of the investment is at hazard then consider the trade corporeality advisedly.
- Click Telephone call / Put or Buy / Sell – Will the asset value rise or fall? Some broker label buttons differently.
- Check and ostend the merchandise – Many brokers give traders a take a chance to ensure the details are right earlier confirming the trade.
Cull A Broker
Options fraud has been a significant trouble in the past. Fraudulent and unlicensed operators exploited binary options equally a new exotic derivative.
These firms are thankfully disappearing as regulators have finally begun to act, just traders still need to expect for regulated brokers.
Don’t EVER trade with a banker or utilise a service that’s on our blacklist and scams page, stick with the ones we recommend here on the site. Here are some shortcuts to pages that can help you determine which broker is right for you:
- Compare all brokers – if you desire to compare the features and offers of all recommended brokers.
- Bonuses and Offers – if y’all want to make sure you get extra money to merchandise with, or other promotions and offers.
- Low minimum eolith brokers – if you desire to merchandise for existent without having to deposit large sums of money.
- Demo Accounts – if you want to effort a trading platform “for real” without depositing money at all.
- Halal Brokers – if you are i of the growing number of Muslim traders.
The number and diversity of assets you can trade varies from broker to broker. Near brokers provide options on popular assets such equally major forex pairs including the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, as well as major stock indices such as the FTSE, S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Commodities including gilt, silver, oil are also generally offered.
Individual stocks and equities are likewise tradable through many binary brokers. Not every stock will be available though, but generally you tin choose from about 25 to 100 popular stocks, such as Google and Apple.
These lists are growing all the time as demand dictates.
The nugget lists are always listed clearly on every trading platform, and near brokers make their full asset lists available on their website.
This information is also available inside our reviews, including currency pairs.
Trading cryptocurrency via binary trades is as well booming. The volatile nature of cryptos makes them a popular binary asset. Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the most traded, but yous can find brokers that list 50 or more alt coins.
The expiry time is the betoken at which a trade is airtight and settled. The just exception is where a ‘Bear upon’ selection has hit a preset level prior to death. The expiry for whatever given trade tin range from 30 seconds, upwards to a year.
While binaries initially started with very short expiries, demand has ensured there is now a broad range of expiry times bachelor. Some brokers fifty-fifty give traders the flexibility to set their own specific expiry time.
Expiries are generally grouped into 3 categories:
Short Term / Turbo
– These are normally classed equally any expiry under 5 minutes
– These would range from v minutes, upwards to ‘cease of day’ expiries which expire when the local market for that nugget closes.
– Any death beyond the end of the day would exist considered long term. The longest expiry might be 12 months.
While tiresome to react to binary options initially, regulators around the world are now starting to regulate the industry and make their presence felt. The major regulators currently include:
- Financial Conduct Say-so (FCA) – Great britain regulator
- Republic of cyprus Securities and Commutation Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Regulator, often ‘passported’ throughout the European union, under MiFID
- Commodity Futures Trading Committee (CFTC) – US regulator
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Financial Manufacture Regulatory Dominance (FINRA)
In that location are also regulators operating in Republic of malta, Nihon and the Isle of mann. Many other authorities are now taking a smashing a interest in binaries specifically, notably in Europe where domestic regulators are neat to bolster the CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers withal operate, and while some are trustworthy, a lack of regulation is a articulate alert sign for potential new customers.
(European Securities and Markets Authority) moved to ban the auction and marketing of binary options in the Eu. The ban yet, just applies to brokers regulated in the EU.
This leaves traders two choices to keep trading: Firstly, they tin can trade with an unregulated house – this is extremely loftier gamble and not advisable. Some unregulated firms are responsible and honest, simply many are not.
The second selection is to utilise a business firm regulated past bodies outside of the European union. ASIC in Australia are a stiff regulator – but they volition not be implementing a ban. This means ASIC regulated firms can nevertheless accept Eu traders. See our broker lists for regulated or trusted brokers in your region.
At that place is also a third option. Traders who register equally ‘professional’ are exempt from the new ban. The ban is simply designed to protect ‘retail’ investors.
A professional trader can keep trading at EU regulated brokers such as IQ Pick. To be classed as professional, an account holder must run across two of these three criteria:
- Open 10 or more trades per quarter, of €150 or more than.
- Have assets of €500,000 or more
- Have worked for two years in a financial house and have experience of financial products.
Strategies and Guides
We have a lot of detailed guides and strategy articles for both full general educational activity and specialized trading techniques. Below are a few to go yous started if yous want to learn the bones before you starting time trading. From Martingale to Rainbow, yous tin discover plenty more on the strategy folio.
- The best binary options books
- Goals for New Binary Traders
- Binary Options Jargon You Should Know
- How to Go a Binary Options Millionaire
- Trading times
- How to Trade Stocks
- Simple Strategies for Newbies
- The After Hours Trading Strategy
- The Simple Balanced Organisation
- Trader Beware! Is That A Tool Or A Strategy?
- Introduction to trends and timeframes
- Trend analysis for brusque term traders
- Three Tools All Traders Should Know
- How To Trade Butterfly Patterns
- Binary Options Markets
Signals and Other Services
- What should you lot look for when searching for a strategy, system or service?
- Fifty-fifty Good SSP’southward Aren’t Worth Your Time
For further reading on signals and reviews of different services go to the signals folio.
If you are totally new to the trading scene and so sentinel this great video by Professor Shiller of Yale Academy who introduces the main ideas of options:
Education for beginners:
- Lesson 1: Best Time to Trade
- Lesson 2: Tools for Trading
- Lesson 3: Trading Breakouts using Pin Points
- Lesson four: How to Use the Fibonacci Tool
- Lesson 5: Risk Management
- Lesson 6: Variable Binary Options
- Lesson 7: How to Postpone Expiration Times
- Lesson viii: When Non to Trade
- Lesson 9: Going Mobile
- Lesson 10: Using the FX Helpers Arrangement
- Lesson xi: Using the FX Turbo Marksman Indicator
- Lesson 12: Analysing a Merchandise
Types of Trades
- Affect/No Affect
- Target Bet
- Ladder Bet
- Tunnel Bet
How to Prepare Upwards a Trade
The ability to trade the different types of binary options can exist achieved by understanding sure concepts such as strike toll or price bulwark, settlement, and expiration date. All trades have dates at which they elapse.
When the merchandise expires, the behaviour of the price activeness according to the type selected will decide if information technology’south in profit (in the money) or in a loss position (out-of-the-money).
In add-on, the toll targets are key levels that the trader sets as benchmarks to make up one’s mind outcomes. We will see the awarding of toll targets when we explain the different types.
There are iii types of trades. Each of these has unlike variations. These are:
- Touch/No Bear on
Let us take them ane after the other.
Also called the Up/Downward binary trade, the essence is to predict if the market price of the asset will stop up higher or lower than the strike price (the selected target price) before the expiration. If the trader expects the price to go up (the “Up” or “High” merchandise), he purchases a call option. If he expects the toll to head down (“Low” or “Down”), he purchases a put pick. Expiry times tin be every bit depression equally 5 minutes.
Please note: some brokers classify Upwardly/Downwardly as a different types, where a trader purchases a phone call option if he expects the price to rise across the current price, or purchases a put choice if he expects the price to fall below electric current prices. You may run into this as a
Rise/Fall type on some trading platforms.
The In/Out type, also called the “tunnel trade” or the “boundary trade”, is used to trade price consolidations (“in”) and breakouts (“out”). How does it work? First, the trader sets ii price targets to form a price range. He then purchases an option to predict if the price will stay within the toll range/tunnel until expiration (In) or if the price will breakout of the price range in either direction (Out).
The best way to use the tunnel binaries is to use the pin points of the nugget. If you are familiar with pin points in forex, so yous should be able to trade this blazon.
This type is predicated on the price activity touching a cost barrier or non. A “Touch” selection is a blazon where the trader purchases a contract that will evangelize profit if the market toll of the nugget purchased touches the gear up target price at least once earlier expiry.
If the price action does non touch the cost target (the strike price) before decease, the trade volition stop up every bit a loss.
A “No Touch” is the exact reverse of the Touch. Here y’all are betting on the price activity of the underlying asset not touching the strike price earlier the expiration.
There are variations of this type where we take the Double Touch and Double No Touch. Here the trader can prepare 2 cost targets and purchase a contract that bets on the cost touching both targets earlier expiration (Double Touch) or not touching both targets before expiration (Double No Impact).
Normally you lot would only employ the Double Bear on trade when at that place is intense market volatility and prices are expected to take out several toll levels.
Some brokers offering all 3 types, while others offer two, and there are those that offer just ane variety. In addition, some brokers likewise put restrictions on how expiration dates are prepare.
In lodge to get the best of the unlike types, traders are brash to shop effectually for brokers who will give them maximum flexibility in terms of types and expiration times that can be set.
Trading via your mobile has been fabricated very piece of cake as all major brokers provide fully developed mobile trading apps. Nearly trading platforms take been designed with mobile device users in mind.
So the mobile version will exist very similar, if not the same, equally the total web version on the traditional websites.
Brokers volition cater for both iOS and Android devices, and produce versions for each. Downloads are quick, and traders tin sign up via the mobile site as well.
Our reviews contain more item about each brokers mobile app, but near are fully aware that this is a growing area of trading.
Traders want to react immediately to news events and market updates, and so brokers provide the tools for clients to trade wherever they are.
What Does Binary Options Mean?
“Binary options” means, put very only, a trade where the outcome is a ‘binary’ Yes/No answer. These options pay a fixed corporeality if they win (known every bit “in the money”), just the entire investment is lost, if the binary merchandise loses. So, in short, they are a grade of fixed render financial options.
How Does a Stock Trade Work?
Steps to trade a stock via a binary option;
- Select the stock or equity.
- Identify the desired expiry time (The fourth dimension the selection will stop).
- Enter the size of the trade or investment
- Determine if the value will rise or fall and place a put or telephone call
The steps above will be the same at every single banker. More layers of complexity can be added, simply when trading equities the unproblematic Up/Down merchandise type remains the most popular.
Put and Call Options
Call and Put are simply the terms given to ownership or selling an option. If a trader thinks the underlying price will become up in value, they can open a telephone call. But where they expect the price to go down, they tin can place a put merchandise.
Different trading platforms label their trading buttons different, some even switch between Buy/Sell and Call/Put. Others drop the phrases put and call altogether.
Almost every trading platform volition make it admittedly clear which direction a trader is opening an option in.
Are Binary Options a Scam?
As a financial investment tool they in themselves not a scam, but there are brokers, trading robots and betoken providers that are untrustworthy and dishonest.
The point is not to write off the concept of binary options, based solely on a handful of dishonest brokers.
The image of these financial instruments has suffered equally a event of these operators, merely regulators are slowly starting to prosecute and fine the offenders and the industry is beingness cleaned up. Our forum is a great place to heighten awareness of any wrongdoing.
These simple checks can assistance anyone avoid the scams:
- Marketing promising huge returns. This is clear warning sign. Binaries are a loftier risk / loftier reward tool – they are not a “make coin online” scheme and should non exist sold as such. Operators making such claims are very likely to be untrustworthy.
- Know the banker. Some operators will ‘funnel’ new customer to a broker they partner with, and so the person has no idea who their account is with. A trader should know the broker they are going to trade with! These funnels often fall into the “become rich quick” marketing discussed before.
- Cold Calls. Professional person brokers will non make cold calls – they do not market themselves in that manner. Cold calls will oft be from unregulated brokers interested only in getting an initial deposit. Proceed extremely carefully if joining a company that got in contact this way. This would include email contact also – whatsoever course of contact out of the bluish.
- Terms and Weather. When taking a bonus or offer, read the full terms and weather. Some volition include locking in an initial eolith (in add-on to the bonus funds) until a high volume of trades have been made. The first deposit is the trader’s cash – legitimate brokers would non claim it every bit theirs earlier whatsoever trading. Some brokers also offering the pick of cancelling a bonus if it does non fit the needs of the trader.
- Practice not allow anyone trade for y’all. Avoid assuasive any “business relationship managing director” to merchandise for y’all. There is a articulate conflict of interest, simply these employees of the broker volition encourage traders to make large deposits, and take greater risks . Traders should not permit anyone merchandise on their behalf.
Which Are The All-time Trading Strategies?
Binary trading strategies are unique to each trade. We have a strategy department, and in that location are ideas that traders can experiment with. Technical assay is of utilize to some traders, combined with charts, indicators and cost activeness research.
Money direction is essential to ensure risk management is applied to all trading. Different styles will accommodate unlike traders and strategies will also evolve and change.
There is no unmarried “all-time” strategy. Traders need to ask questions of their investing aims and risk appetite and so larn what works for them.
Are Binary Options Gambling?
This will depend entirely on the habits of the trader. With no strategy or inquiry, then whatsoever short term investment is going to win or lose based only on luck. Conversely, a trader making a well researched trade will ensure they have done all they tin can to avoid relying on adept fortune.
Binary options can be used to gamble, but they can also be used to brand trades based on value and expected profits. So the answer to the question volition come downward to the trader.
Advantages of Binary Trading
The primary benefit of binaries is the clarity of run a risk and advantage and the construction of the trade.
Managing Financial Risk
If you lot have traded forex or its more than volatile cousins, crude oil or spot metals such equally gilt or silver, you lot will have probably learnt one thing: these markets carry a lot of risk and it is very easy to be blown off the market.
Things similar leverage and margin, news events, slippages and price re-quotes, etc tin can all affect a trade negatively. The situation is different in binary options trading.
There is no leverage to contend with, and phenomena such equally slippage and price re-quotes have no effect on binary option trade outcomes.
Revenue enhancement implications may also be beneficial, depending on your location.
This reduces the risk in binary pick trading to the barest minimum.
The binary options market allows traders to trade financial instruments spread across the currency and commodity markets as well as indices and bonds.
This flexibility is unparalleled, and gives traders with the knowledge of how to trade these markets, a one-terminate shop to trade all these instruments.
A binary trade outcome is based on but one parameter: direction. The trader is substantially betting on whether a fiscal asset will finish up in a particular direction.
In addition, the trader is at liberty to decide when the trade ends, past setting an decease date.
This gives a trade that initially started desperately the opportunity to terminate well. This is not the case with other markets. For example, control of losses can simply be achieved using a finish loss.
Otherwise, a trader has to endure a drawdown if a merchandise takes an adverse turn in order to give it room to turn profitable. The uncomplicated point being made here is that in binary options, the trader has less to worry about than if he were to merchandise other markets.
Greater Control Of Trades
Traders have better control of trades in binaries. For instance, if a trader wants to buy a contract, he knows in advance, what he stands to gain and what he will lose if the merchandise is out-of-the-coin.
This is non the case with other markets. For example, when a trader sets a pending club in the forex market to merchandise a loftier-impact news event, there is no assurance that his trade will be filled at the entry toll or that a losing merchandise will be closed out at the go out stop loss.
The payouts per trade are usually higher in binaries than with other forms of trading. Some brokers offer payouts of upward to lxxx% on a trade. This is achievable without jeopardising the account.
In other markets, such payouts can only occur if a trader disregards all rules of money direction and exposes a large corporeality of trading capital to the market place, hoping for one big payout (which never occurs in most cases).
In gild to trade the highly volatile forex or bolt markets, a trader has to take a reasonable amount of money every bit trading capital. For case, trading gold, a commodity with an intra-twenty-four hour period volatility of up to x,000 pips in times of high volatility, requires trading capital letter in tens of thousands of dollars.
However, binary options has much lower entry requirements, as some brokers allow people to start trading with every bit low as $x.
Disadvantages of Binary Trading
Reduced Trading Odds for Sure-Banker Trades
The payouts for binary options trades are drastically reduced when the odds for that trade succeeding are very high.
While it is truthful that some trades offering as much as 85% payouts per trade, such high payouts are possible only when a merchandise is fabricated with the expiry date set at some distance away from the date of the merchandise.
Of grade in such situations, the trades are more than unpredictable.
Lack Of Good Trading Tools
Some brokers practice not offering truly helpful trading tools such as charts and features for technical analysis to their clients.
Experienced traders tin become around this by sourcing for these tools elsewhere; inexperienced traders who are new to the market are not as fortunate.
This is changing for the amend though, as operators mature and become aware of the need for these tools to attract traders.
Limitations On Take chances Management
Dissimilar in forex where traders can become accounts that allow them to merchandise mini- and micro-lots on pocket-size business relationship sizes, many binary choice brokers set a trading flooring; minimum amounts which a trader can trade in the market.
This makes it easier to lose besides much capital when trading binaries. As an analogy, a forex broker may permit y’all to open up an account with $200 and trade micro-lots, which allows a trader to expose just acceptable amounts of his majuscule to the market.
Nevertheless, y’all will be difficult put finding many binary brokers that will let you to trade below $fifty, even with a $200 business relationship. In this situation, four losing trades will blow the account.
Cost Of Losing Trades
Unlike in other markets where the risk/reward ratio tin be controlled and set to give an border to winning trades, the odds of binary options tilt the hazard-advantage ratio in favour of losing trades.
When trading a market like the forex or bolt marketplace, it is possible to close a trade with minimal losses and open another profitable i, if a repeat analysis of the merchandise reveals the first merchandise to accept been a error. Where binaries are traded on an substitution, this is mitigated however.
Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
These are 2 unlike alternatives, traded with ii dissimilar psychologies, simply both can make sense equally investment tools. One is more TIME centric and the other is more PRICE axial. They both piece of work in time/cost but the focus you will notice from one to the other is an interesting split.
Spot forex traders might overlook time equally a factor in their trading which is a very very big error. The successful binary trader has a more than balanced view of fourth dimension/price, which merely makes him a more well rounded trader.
Binaries by their nature strength i to exit a position within a given time frame win or lose which instills a greater focus on discipline and gamble direction.
In forex trading this lack of discipline is the #1 cause for failure to most traders as they will simply hold losing positions for longer periods of time and cut winning positions in shorter periods of time.
In binary options that is not possible every bit time expires your trade ends win or lose. Below are some examples of how this works.
Higher up is a trade made on the EUR/USD buying in an nether 10 minute window of toll and time. Every bit a binary trader this focus volition naturally make y’all better than the beneath instance, where a spot forex trader who focuses on toll while ignoring the time element ends up in problem. This psychology of being able to focus on limits and the dual centrality will assist you in becoming a better trader overall.
The very advantage of spot trading is its very same failure – the expansion of profits exponentially from 1 signal in price.
This is to say that if you enter a position that you believe will increase in value and the cost does not increment notwithstanding accelerates to the downside, the normal trend for most spot traders is to look it out or worse add together to the losing positions as they effigy information technology will come back.
The dispatch in time to the opposite desired management causes virtually spot traders to be trapped in unfavourable positions, all considering they do not plan fourth dimension into their reasoning, and this leads to a complete lack of trading subject area.
The nature of binary options forcefulness one to have a more complete mindset of trading off both Y = Cost Range and X = Fourth dimension Range as limits are applied. They will only make you a ameliorate overall trader from the kickoff.
Conversely on the flip side, they by their nature require a greater win rate as each bet means alxx-90% proceeds
vs a100% loss. So your win rate needs to be on boilerplate 54%-58% to interruption even.
This imbalance causes many traders to overtrade or revenge merchandise which is just every bit bad as property/adding to losing positions as a spot forex trader. To successfully trade you demand to practice money management and emotional control.
In conclusion, when starting out as a trader, binaries might offer a better foundation to larn trading. The unproblematic reasoning is that the focus on TIME/Price combined is like looking both ways when crossing the street.
The boilerplate spot forex trader merely looks at cost, which ways he is only looking in one direction before crossing the street.
Learning to merchandise taking both time and cost into consideration should aid in making one a much overall trader.
References And Further Reading
- A Study of Optimal Stock and Options Strategies (Dash, Mihir and V., Kavitha and One thousand.M., Deepa and S., Sindhu, 2007)
- Is There Money to Be Fabricated Investing in Options: A Historical Perspective (Doran, James and Fodor, Andy, 2006)
- An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options (Virginia B. Morris, Bess Newman – Lightbulb Press, Inc., 2004)
- Trading Binary Options: Strategies and Tactics (Abe Cofnas – John Wiley & Sons, 2011)
- Binary Options: Stock-still Odds Financial Bets (Hamish Raw – Harriman House Limited, 2011)
- Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (Alex Nekritin – John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- How to Trade Binary Options Successfully: A Complete Guide to Binary Options Trading (Meir Liraz – Liraz Publishing)
- Pick Trading and Individual Investor Performance (R Bauer, M Cosemans, P Eichholtz – Journal of banking & finance, Vol 3 Result iv, 2009)
- Binary Option Pricing Using Fuzzy Numbers (A Thavaneswaran, South.S Appadoo, J Frank – Applied Mathematics Letters, Vol 26, Issue 1, 2013)