- Top Brokers in Singapore
- What Is A Binary Option And How Practise You Make Money?
- Introduction Video – How to Trade Binary Options
- Choice Types
- How to Trade – Step by Step Guide
- Cull A Broker
- Nugget Lists
- Expiry Times
- Strategies and Guides
- Signals and Other Services
- Beginners Guides
- Types of Trades
- How to Prepare a Merchandise
- Mobile Apps
- Trading FAQ
- What Does Binary Options Mean?
- How Does a Stock Trade Work?
- Put and Call Options
- Are Binary Options a Scam?
- Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
- Are Binary Options Gambling?
- Advantages of Binary Trading
- Managing Financial Risk
- Greater Control Of Trades
- Higher Payouts
- Disadvantages of Binary Trading
- Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Broker Trades
- Lack Of Good Trading Tools
- Limitations On Gamble Management
- Cost Of Losing Trades
- Trade Corrections
- Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
- References And Further Reading
Welcome to the largest expert guide to binary options and binary trading online.
BinaryOptions.net has educated traders globally since 2011 and all our articles are written by professionals who make a living in the finance manufacture and online trading.
We take close to a thousand articles and reviews to guide you lot to exist a more than profitable trader in 2022 no matter what your current experience level is.
If you wish to talk over trading or brokers with other traders, nosotros also have the world’s largest forum with over 20 000 members and lots of daily activity. Read on to get started trading today!
BinaryOptions.net volition never contact anyone and encourage them to merchandise.
If someone is claiming to piece of work for Binaryoptions.net, it is a scam. Read the scams page to ensure you stay protected while trading.
Meridian Brokers in Singapore
Full general risk warning: your capital letter is at risk
* Amount is credited to business relationship in example of successful investment
Compare Brokers Bonuses Low Deposit Brokers Demo Accounts
Robots and Machine Trading Strategy Scams Payment Methods
Forex Binary Options
What Is A Binary Selection And How Practise You Brand Money?
A binary option is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows investors to speculate on whether the price of an asset will go upwardly or down in the future, for example the stock cost of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the USD/GBP exchange rate, or the toll of gold.
The time span can be equally little as lx seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day across any global market.
Before you place a trade you know exactly how much y’all stand up to gain if your prediction is correct, usually 70-95% – if yous invest $100 yous will receive a credit of $170 – $195 on a successful trade.
This makes risk management and trading decisions much more simple. Yous too know exactly how much you will lose on a unmarried trade.
The outcome is e’er a Yeah or No answer – you either win it all or y’all lose it all – hence it being a “binary” option. The risk and reward is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of the attractions.
Exchange traded binaries are also now available, meaning traders are not trading against the banker.
To become started trading you first demand a regulated broker account (or licensed). Pick 1 from the recommended brokers listing, where only brokers that have shown themselves to be trustworthy are included. The top broker has been selected as the best choice for most traders.
If you are completely new to binary options you lot can open up a demo account with nearly brokers, to endeavor out their platform and come across what it’south like to trade before you deposit real money.
Introduction Video – How to Merchandise Binary Options
These videos will introduce yous to the concept of binary options and how trading works. If you want to know fifty-fifty more detail, please read this whole page and follow the links to all the more in-depth articles.
Binary trading does not take to be complicated, but equally with any topic you can educate yourself to be an skilful and perfect your skills.
The most common type of binary selection is the simple “Upward/Downwardly” trade. There are yet, different types of option. The one mutual factor, is that the issue will have a “binary” consequence (Yes or No). Here are some of the types available:
Up/Down or High/Low
– The bones and most mutual binary option. Will a cost finish higher or lower than the current price a the time of expiry.
In/Out, Range or Boundary
– This selection sets a “high” figure and “low” figure. Traders predict whether the cost will terminate within, or exterior, of these levels (or ‘boundaries’).
Touch/No Bear on
– These have ready levels, higher or lower than the electric current toll. The trader has to predict whether the bodily price will ‘affect’ those levels at any point between the fourth dimension of the trade an expiryNote with a touch option, that the trade tin can shut before the death fourth dimension – if the price level is touched before the option expires, and so the “Touch” option will payout immediately, regardless of whether the price moves away from the touch level afterwards.
– These options behave like a normal Up/Down trade, just rather than using the current strike price, the ladder will take preset price levels (‘laddered’ progressively up or down).These tin can often be some mode from the current strike cost.As these options mostly demand a significant price move, payouts will oft go across 100% – but both sides of the trade may non be available.
How to Trade – Step by Footstep Guide
Beneath is a step by step guide to placing a binary merchandise:
Choose a broker
– Use our banker reviews and comparison tools to find the best binary trading sitefor y’all.
Select the nugget or market place to trade
– Assets lists are huge, and cover Commodities, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Forex or Indices. The price of oil, or the Apple stock price, for instance.
Select the death time
– Options can expire anywhere between 30 seconds up to a year.
Set the size of the trade
– Recall 100% of the investment is at risk so consider the trade corporeality carefully.
- Click Phone call / Put or Buy / Sell – Volition the asset value rise or autumn? Some broker characterization buttons differently.
- Check and confirm the trade – Many brokers give traders a run a risk to ensure the details are correct before confirming the trade.
Choose A Broker
Options fraud has been a meaning problem in the by. Fraudulent and unlicensed operators exploited binary options as a new exotic derivative.
These firms are thankfully disappearing as regulators accept finally begun to human activity, but traders even so need to look for regulated brokers.
Don’t E’er merchandise with a broker or employ a service that’s on our blacklist and scams page, stick with the ones we recommend hither on the site. Here are some shortcuts to pages that can help you lot decide which broker is right for you:
- Compare all brokers – if y’all want to compare the features and offers of all recommended brokers.
- Bonuses and Offers – if you want to brand sure you get extra money to trade with, or other promotions and offers.
- Depression minimum eolith brokers – if you want to trade for real without having to deposit large sums of money.
- Demo Accounts – if you desire to try a trading platform “for existent” without depositing money at all.
- Halal Brokers – if you are one of the growing number of Muslim traders.
The number and diversity of avails you tin can trade varies from broker to banker. Most brokers provide options on popular assets such as major forex pairs including the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, every bit well as major stock indices such every bit the FTSE, South&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Commodities including gold, silvery, oil are as well by and large offered.
Individual stocks and equities are also tradable through many binary brokers. Not every stock will be available though, merely by and large y’all can cull from about 25 to 100 popular stocks, such as Google and Apple.
These lists are growing all the time equally demand dictates.
The asset lists are always listed conspicuously on every trading platform, and most brokers make their total asset lists available on their website.
This information is too available inside our reviews, including currency pairs.
Trading cryptocurrency via binary trades is also booming. The volatile nature of cryptos makes them a popular binary asset. Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the most traded, but you can find brokers that list 50 or more alt coins.
The decease fourth dimension is the point at which a trade is closed and settled. The only exception is where a ‘Touch’ option has hit a preset level prior to decease. The death for whatsoever given merchandise tin can range from 30 seconds, up to a year.
While binaries initially started with very short expiries, demand has ensured in that location is now a broad range of expiry times available. Some brokers even give traders the flexibility to set their own specific decease time.
Expiries are mostly grouped into 3 categories:
Short Term / Turbo
– These are normally classed equally any decease under five minutes
– These would range from 5 minutes, up to ‘stop of day’ expiries which expire when the local market for that nugget closes.
– Any expiry across the end of the day would exist considered long term. The longest decease might be 12 months.
While ho-hum to react to binary options initially, regulators around the world are now starting to regulate the industry and make their presence felt. The major regulators currently include:
- Fiscal Conduct Authority (FCA) – UK regulator
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Republic of cyprus Regulator, often ‘passported’ throughout the EU, under MiFID
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) – Us regulator
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Potency (FINRA)
There are too regulators operating in Malta, Japan and the Mann. Many other regime are now taking a keen a interest in binaries specifically, notably in Europe where domestic regulators are keen to bolster the CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers notwithstanding operate, and while some are trustworthy, a lack of regulation is a clear warning sign for potential new customers.
(European Securities and Markets Authority) moved to ban the sale and marketing of binary options in the European union. The ban however, only applies to brokers regulated in the EU.
This leaves traders two choices to proceed trading: Firstly, they can trade with an unregulated firm – this is extremely loftier hazard and non advisable. Some unregulated firms are responsible and honest, simply many are not.
The 2nd choice is to use a firm regulated by bodies outside of the EU. ASIC in Australia are a strong regulator – merely they will non be implementing a ban. This means ASIC regulated firms tin however take EU traders. See our broker lists for regulated or trusted brokers in your region.
There is as well a third option. Traders who register every bit ‘professional person’ are exempt from the new ban. The ban is only designed to protect ‘retail’ investors.
A professional trader can continue trading at EU regulated brokers such equally IQ Option. To be classed as professional, an account holder must meet two of these three criteria:
- Open 10 or more trades per quarter, of €150 or more.
- Accept assets of €500,000 or more than
- Have worked for 2 years in a financial firm and accept feel of fiscal products.
Strategies and Guides
Nosotros have a lot of detailed guides and strategy articles for both general education and specialized trading techniques. Below are a few to get you started if y’all want to learn the basic before you start trading. From Martingale to Rainbow, you tin detect plenty more on the strategy page.
- The best binary options books
- Goals for New Binary Traders
- Binary Options Jargon You Should Know
- How to Become a Binary Options Millionaire
- Trading times
- How to Merchandise Stocks
- Unproblematic Strategies for Newbies
- The After Hours Trading Strategy
- The Simple Balanced System
- Trader Beware! Is That A Tool Or A Strategy?
- Introduction to trends and timeframes
- Trend assay for short term traders
- Iii Tools All Traders Should Know
- How To Trade Butterfly Patterns
- Binary Options Markets
Signals and Other Services
- What should yous await for when searching for a strategy, organisation or service?
- Even Good SSP’s Aren’t Worth Your Fourth dimension
For further reading on signals and reviews of different services go to the signals page.
If y’all are totally new to the trading scene so watch this great video by Professor Shiller of Yale Academy who introduces the chief ideas of options:
Education for beginners:
- Lesson 1: Best Time to Trade
- Lesson ii: Tools for Trading
- Lesson iii: Trading Breakouts using Pivot Points
- Lesson four: How to Use the Fibonacci Tool
- Lesson v: Chance Management
- Lesson 6: Variable Binary Options
- Lesson 7: How to Postpone Expiration Times
- Lesson 8: When Not to Trade
- Lesson 9: Going Mobile
- Lesson 10: Using the FX Helpers System
- Lesson 11: Using the FX Turbo Marksman Indicator
- Lesson 12: Analysing a Trade
Types of Trades
- Touch/No Touch
- Target Bet
- Ladder Bet
- Tunnel Bet
How to Set a Trade
The power to trade the different types of binary options can be achieved by agreement sure concepts such equally strike price or toll bulwark, settlement, and expiration date. All trades accept dates at which they expire.
When the trade expires, the behaviour of the price action co-ordinate to the type selected will decide if it’s in profit (in the money) or in a loss position (out-of-the-money).
In improver, the price targets are key levels that the trader sets as benchmarks to determine outcomes. We volition see the application of toll targets when we explain the different types.
There are three types of trades. Each of these has different variations. These are:
- Touch/No Touch
Let us take them one after the other.
Also called the Upwards/Downwards binary merchandise, the essence is to predict if the market price of the asset will end up higher or lower than the strike price (the selected target cost) before the expiration. If the trader expects the toll to go up (the “Upwards” or “High” trade), he purchases a call option. If he expects the price to caput downward (“Low” or “Down”), he purchases a put option. Expiry times can exist as low as 5 minutes.
Please note: some brokers allocate Up/Down equally a different types, where a trader purchases a phone call option if he expects the price to rise beyond the current price, or purchases a put option if he expects the price to fall below current prices. You lot may see this equally a
Ascent/Fall type on some trading platforms.
The In/Out type, also called the “tunnel merchandise” or the “boundary merchandise”, is used to trade price consolidations (“in”) and breakouts (“out”). How does it work? First, the trader sets two toll targets to course a price range. He then purchases an choice to predict if the price will stay within the price range/tunnel until expiration (In) or if the price will breakout of the toll range in either direction (Out).
The best manner to use the tunnel binaries is to use the pivot points of the asset. If you are familiar with pin points in forex, and then you should be able to trade this type.
This type is predicated on the toll action touching a price barrier or not. A “Touch” option is a type where the trader purchases a contract that will evangelize profit if the market cost of the nugget purchased touches the set up target price at least once earlier expiry.
If the toll action does non touch on the toll target (the strike toll) before expiry, the trade volition terminate up as a loss.
A “No Touch” is the exact opposite of the Affect. Here you are betting on the price activity of the underlying asset non touching the strike cost earlier the expiration.
There are variations of this blazon where nosotros accept the Double Touch and Double No Bear on. Hither the trader can set 2 price targets and buy a contract that bets on the price touching both targets earlier expiration (Double Touch) or non touching both targets before expiration (Double No Touch).
Normally y’all would merely utilise the Double Touch trade when at that place is intense market volatility and prices are expected to take out several cost levels.
Some brokers offering all three types, while others offer ii, and in that location are those that offer only i variety. In addition, some brokers also put restrictions on how expiration dates are set up.
In order to become the all-time of the dissimilar types, traders are advised to shop effectually for brokers who will give them maximum flexibility in terms of types and expiration times that can be ready.
Trading via your mobile has been made very easy as all major brokers provide fully developed mobile trading apps. Almost trading platforms accept been designed with mobile device users in mind.
And so the mobile version will be very similar, if non the same, as the full spider web version on the traditional websites.
Brokers will cater for both iOS and Android devices, and produce versions for each. Downloads are quick, and traders can sign upwardly via the mobile site as well.
Our reviews incorporate more than particular about each brokers mobile app, but nearly are fully aware that this is a growing expanse of trading.
Traders want to react immediately to news events and market place updates, so brokers provide the tools for clients to trade wherever they are.
What Does Binary Options Hateful?
“Binary options” means, put very only, a trade where the result is a ‘binary’ Yes/No answer. These options pay a stock-still corporeality if they win (known as “in the money”), but the entire investment is lost, if the binary trade loses. And so, in short, they are a course of stock-still render fiscal options.
How Does a Stock Merchandise Piece of work?
Steps to merchandise a stock via a binary option;
- Select the stock or equity.
- Place the desired death time (The time the selection will end).
- Enter the size of the trade or investment
- Determine if the value will ascent or fall and place a put or call
The steps above will be the same at every single broker. More layers of complexity can exist added, just when trading equities the simple Up/Downward merchandise type remains the most popular.
Put and Phone call Options
Phone call and Put are just the terms given to buying or selling an pick. If a trader thinks the underlying toll will go up in value, they can open a phone call. But where they expect the price to go downwards, they can identify a put merchandise.
Different trading platforms label their trading buttons different, some even switch between Buy/Sell and Call/Put. Others drop the phrases put and call altogether.
Almost every trading platform will arrive admittedly clear which management a trader is opening an option in.
Are Binary Options a Scam?
As a financial investment tool they in themselves not a scam, but there are brokers, trading robots and bespeak providers that are untrustworthy and quack.
The point is not to write off the concept of binary options, based solely on a handful of dishonest brokers.
The image of these fiscal instruments has suffered as a result of these operators, but regulators are slowly starting to prosecute and fine the offenders and the manufacture is being cleaned up. Our forum is a swell identify to raise awareness of any wrongdoing.
These simple checks tin assistance anyone avoid the scams:
- Marketing promising huge returns. This is clear alarm sign. Binaries are a loftier risk / high reward tool – they are not a “make money online” scheme and should not be sold as such. Operators making such claims are very probable to exist untrustworthy.
- Know the broker. Some operators will ‘funnel’ new customer to a banker they partner with, so the person has no thought who their account is with. A trader should know the broker they are going to trade with! These funnels often fall into the “become rich quick” marketing discussed earlier.
- Cold Calls. Professional brokers will not make cold calls – they do non market themselves in that way. Cold calls will often exist from unregulated brokers interested only in getting an initial deposit. Go along extremely carefully if joining a visitor that got in contact this way. This would include email contact too – any form of contact out of the bluish.
- Terms and Conditions. When taking a bonus or offer, read the full terms and conditions. Some will include locking in an initial deposit (in addition to the bonus funds) until a high volume of trades take been made. The start deposit is the trader’s cash – legitimate brokers would not merits it as theirs before any trading. Some brokers also offering the pick of cancelling a bonus if information technology does not fit the needs of the trader.
- Do non let anyone trade for you. Avoid allowing whatever “account manager” to merchandise for you. There is a clear conflict of interest, but these employees of the banker will encourage traders to make large deposits, and take greater risks . Traders should not let anyone trade on their behalf.
Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
Binary trading strategies are unique to each trade. We have a strategy section, and at that place are ideas that traders can experiment with. Technical analysis is of apply to some traders, combined with charts, indicators and price action inquiry.
Money management is essential to ensure risk management is applied to all trading. Unlike styles will suit different traders and strategies will besides evolve and change.
In that location is no single “best” strategy. Traders need to ask questions of their investing aims and risk ambition and then learn what works for them.
Are Binary Options Gambling?
This will depend entirely on the habits of the trader. With no strategy or inquiry, then whatsoever short term investment is going to win or lose based only on luck. Conversely, a trader making a well researched merchandise will ensure they accept done all they can to avoid relying on skillful fortune.
Binary options tin can be used to gamble, but they can also be used to make trades based on value and expected profits. And so the answer to the question will come up down to the trader.
Advantages of Binary Trading
The chief benefit of binaries is the clarity of chance and reward and the structure of the trade.
Managing Financial Risk
If y’all have traded forex or its more volatile cousins, crude oil or spot metals such every bit gold or silvery, you volition take probably learnt one thing: these markets conduct a lot of risk and it is very piece of cake to be blown off the market.
Things like leverage and margin, news events, slippages and toll re-quotes, etc tin can all affect a trade negatively. The situation is different in binary options trading.
There is no leverage to contend with, and phenomena such as slippage and price re-quotes have no upshot on binary option merchandise outcomes.
Taxation implications may also be beneficial, depending on your location.
This reduces the chance in binary option trading to the barest minimum.
The binary options market place allows traders to merchandise fiscal instruments spread beyond the currency and commodity markets equally well as indices and bonds.
This flexibility is unparalleled, and gives traders with the knowledge of how to trade these markets, a one-stop shop to merchandise all these instruments.
A binary trade outcome is based on merely 1 parameter: direction. The trader is essentially betting on whether a fiscal asset volition end up in a particular direction.
In add-on, the trader is at liberty to make up one’s mind when the trade ends, by setting an expiry date.
This gives a trade that initially started badly the opportunity to end well. This is not the case with other markets. For instance, command of losses can just be achieved using a stop loss.
Otherwise, a trader has to suffer a drawdown if a trade takes an agin turn in order to give it room to turn profitable. The simple point being made here is that in binary options, the trader has less to worry about than if he were to trade other markets.
Greater Command Of Trades
Traders have ameliorate control of trades in binaries. For example, if a trader wants to buy a contract, he knows in advance, what he stands to gain and what he will lose if the trade is out-of-the-coin.
This is non the case with other markets. For example, when a trader sets a pending order in the forex market to trade a high-bear upon news issue, at that place is no assurance that his trade will exist filled at the entry price or that a losing trade volition be airtight out at the get out stop loss.
The payouts per trade are usually higher in binaries than with other forms of trading. Some brokers offer payouts of up to 80% on a trade. This is achievable without jeopardising the account.
In other markets, such payouts tin only occur if a trader disregards all rules of money management and exposes a large amount of trading capital to the market, hoping for one big payout (which never occurs in most cases).
In order to trade the highly volatile forex or commodities markets, a trader has to have a reasonable amount of coin as trading upper-case letter. For instance, trading gold, a commodity with an intra-24-hour interval volatility of up to 10,000 pips in times of high volatility, requires trading uppercase in tens of thousands of dollars.
Even so, binary options has much lower entry requirements, as some brokers allow people to start trading with equally depression as $10.
Disadvantages of Binary Trading
Reduced Trading Odds for Sure-Banker Trades
The payouts for binary options trades are drastically reduced when the odds for that trade succeeding are very loftier.
While it is true that some trades offer every bit much as 85% payouts per merchandise, such high payouts are possible merely when a trade is made with the expiry date set at some distance away from the appointment of the trade.
Of form in such situations, the trades are more than unpredictable.
Lack Of Practiced Trading Tools
Some brokers do not offer truly helpful trading tools such every bit charts and features for technical analysis to their clients.
Experienced traders can get around this by sourcing for these tools elsewhere; inexperienced traders who are new to the market are not as fortunate.
This is changing for the better though, as operators mature and become aware of the need for these tools to concenter traders.
Limitations On Chance Management
Dissimilar in forex where traders can get accounts that allow them to trade mini- and micro-lots on pocket-size business relationship sizes, many binary option brokers fix a trading floor; minimum amounts which a trader can trade in the market place.
This makes information technology easier to lose likewise much upper-case letter when trading binaries. As an illustration, a forex broker may allow you to open an account with $200 and merchandise micro-lots, which allows a trader to expose merely adequate amounts of his capital to the market.
All the same, you will be difficult put finding many binary brokers that will allow you to trade beneath $50, even with a $200 account. In this situation, four losing trades will accident the business relationship.
Toll Of Losing Trades
Unlike in other markets where the risk/reward ratio can be controlled and prepare to give an edge to winning trades, the odds of binary options tilt the risk-reward ratio in favour of losing trades.
When trading a market like the forex or commodities marketplace, information technology is possible to close a trade with minimal losses and open some other profitable 1, if a repeat analysis of the trade reveals the first trade to have been a mistake. Where binaries are traded on an commutation, this is mitigated yet.
Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
These are 2 different alternatives, traded with 2 different psychologies, only both can make sense as investment tools. One is more Time centric and the other is more than Toll axial. They both piece of work in fourth dimension/price merely the focus you will find from one to the other is an interesting split.
Spot forex traders might overlook fourth dimension equally a gene in their trading which is a very very large mistake. The successful binary trader has a more than counterbalanced view of fourth dimension/price, which simply makes him a more well rounded trader.
Binaries by their nature forcefulness 1 to leave a position within a given time frame win or lose which instills a greater focus on discipline and adventure management.
In forex trading this lack of discipline is the #1 crusade for failure to most traders as they will only concord losing positions for longer periods of time and cut winning positions in shorter periods of time.
In binary options that is not possible as time expires your trade ends win or lose. Below are some examples of how this works.
Above is a trade made on the EUR/USD buying in an nether x infinitesimal window of toll and time. As a binary trader this focus will naturally make y’all better than the below example, where a spot forex trader who focuses on price while ignoring the time element ends up in problem. This psychology of being able to focus on limits and the dual axis will aid you lot in becoming a better trader overall.
The very reward of spot trading is its very same failure – the expansion of profits exponentially from i betoken in price.
This is to say that if you enter a position that you believe will increase in value and the price does not increment withal accelerates to the downside, the normal tendency for most spot traders is to wait it out or worse add to the losing positions as they figure it will come dorsum.
The acceleration in time to the reverse desired direction causes almost spot traders to be trapped in unfavourable positions, all because they do not program time into their reasoning, and this leads to a complete lack of trading discipline.
The nature of binary options strength 1 to have a more consummate mindset of trading off both Y = Price Range and X = Time Range as limits are applied. They will just brand you lot a better overall trader from the start.
Conversely on the flip side, they by their nature crave a greater win rate as each bet means a70-90% proceeds
vs a100% loss. So your win rate needs to be on average 54%-58% to break even.
This imbalance causes many traders to overtrade or revenge trade which is just as bad every bit holding/adding to losing positions as a spot forex trader. To successfully trade you need to do coin direction and emotional command.
In conclusion, when starting out equally a trader, binaries might offer a better foundation to learn trading. The simple reasoning is that the focus on Time/PRICE combined is like looking both ways when crossing the street.
The average spot forex trader simply looks at price, which means he is only looking in ane direction before crossing the street.
Learning to trade taking both time and price into consideration should assistance in making ane a much overall trader.
References And Further Reading
- A Report of Optimal Stock and Options Strategies (Dash, Mihir and Five., Kavitha and K.M., Deepa and Due south., Sindhu, 2007)
- Is At that place Money to Be Made Investing in Options: A Historical Perspective (Doran, James and Fodor, Andy, 2006)
- An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options (Virginia B. Morris, Bess Newman – Lightbulb Press, Inc., 2004)
- Trading Binary Options: Strategies and Tactics (Abe Cofnas – John Wiley & Sons, 2011)
- Binary Options: Fixed Odds Financial Bets (Hamish Raw – Harriman House Limited, 2011)
- Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (Alex Nekritin – John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- How to Trade Binary Options Successfully: A Complete Guide to Binary Options Trading (Meir Liraz – Liraz Publishing)
- Option Trading and Private Investor Performance (R Bauer, M Cosemans, P Eichholtz – Periodical of banking & finance, Vol 3 Upshot 4, 2009)
- Binary Option Pricing Using Fuzzy Numbers (A Thavaneswaran, S.Due south Appadoo, J Frank – Applied Mathematics Messages, Vol 26, Issue 1, 2013)