- Pinnacle Brokers in Singapore
- What Is A Binary Selection And How Do You Make Money?
- Introduction Video – How to Trade Binary Options
- Option Types
- How to Merchandise – Step past Step Guide
- Choose A Broker
- Nugget Lists
- Expiry Times
- Strategies and Guides
- Signals and Other Services
- Beginners Guides
- Types of Trades
- How to Set Up a Trade
- Mobile Apps
- Trading FAQ
- What Does Binary Options Mean?
- How Does a Stock Merchandise Work?
- Put and Call Options
- Are Binary Options a Scam?
- Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
- Are Binary Options Gambling?
- Advantages of Binary Trading
- Managing Fiscal Risk
- Greater Control Of Trades
- College Payouts
- Disadvantages of Binary Trading
- Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Banker Trades
- Lack Of Good Trading Tools
- Limitations On Hazard Management
- Price Of Losing Trades
- Merchandise Corrections
- Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
- References And Further Reading
Welcome to the largest expert guide to binary options and binary trading online.
BinaryOptions.net has educated traders globally since 2011 and all our articles are written by professionals who make a living in the finance industry and online trading.
We have close to a thousand articles and reviews to guide you to be a more assisting trader in 2022 no matter what your current experience level is.
If you wish to discuss trading or brokers with other traders, we also accept the world’south largest forum with over twenty 000 members and lots of daily activity. Read on to go started trading today!
BinaryOptions.internet will never contact anyone and encourage them to trade.
If someone is claiming to work for Binaryoptions.net, information technology is a scam. Read the scams page to ensure you stay protected while trading.
Top Brokers in Singapore
General risk warning: your capital letter is at take chances
* Amount is credited to business relationship in case of successful investment
Compare Brokers Bonuses Low Deposit Brokers Demo Accounts
Robots and Car Trading Strategy Scams Payment Methods
Forex Binary Options
What Is A Binary Option And How Do You lot Brand Money?
A binary option is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows investors to speculate on whether the price of an asset will go up or down in the future, for example the stock price of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the USD/GBP exchange rate, or the price of gilt.
The time span tin can be as little every bit 60 seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day beyond any global marketplace.
Before y’all place a merchandise you know exactly how much you stand to gain if your prediction is correct, commonly 70-95% – if yous invest $100 y’all volition receive a credit of $170 – $195 on a successful merchandise.
This makes hazard management and trading decisions much more than elementary. You lot also know exactly how much y’all will lose on a unmarried trade.
The issue is always a Yep or No respond – you either win it all or you lose it all – hence it being a “binary” selection. The risk and advantage is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of the attractions.
Exchange traded binaries are also now available, meaning traders are not trading against the broker.
To get started trading y’all first demand a regulated broker account (or licensed). Pick ane from the recommended brokers listing, where only brokers that accept shown themselves to be trustworthy are included. The height banker has been selected every bit the best pick for nearly traders.
If y’all are completely new to binary options you lot tin open a demo account with about brokers, to try out their platform and see what it’s like to trade before you deposit real money.
Introduction Video – How to Merchandise Binary Options
These videos will introduce you to the concept of binary options and how trading works. If you want to know even more item, please read this whole page and follow the links to all the more than in-depth articles.
Binary trading does not have to be complicated, but as with any topic yous can educate yourself to exist an expert and perfect your skills.
The nigh common type of binary option is the simple “Up/Down” merchandise. There are however, different types of option. The i common factor, is that the upshot volition have a “binary” result (Yes or No). Hither are some of the types available:
Upward/Down or High/Low
– The basic and most common binary pick. Volition a price finish higher or lower than the current cost a the time of expiry.
In/Out, Range or Boundary
– This option sets a “high” figure and “low” figure. Traders predict whether the price will finish within, or outside, of these levels (or ‘boundaries’).
– These have ready levels, higher or lower than the current price. The trader has to predict whether the actual toll will ‘touch’ those levels at any point betwixt the time of the merchandise an expiryNote with a touch on option, that the merchandise can close before the decease time – if the price level is touched before the option expires, then the “Touch” option will payout immediately, regardless of whether the price moves away from the touch level afterwards.
– These options behave like a normal Up/Down trade, merely rather than using the current strike price, the ladder will have preset cost levels (‘laddered’ progressively upward or downwards).These can oftentimes exist some way from the current strike price.As these options generally need a significant price move, payouts will often go beyond 100% – but both sides of the trade may not exist available.
How to Trade – Pace by Pace Guide
Below is a step by footstep guide to placing a binary merchandise:
Choose a broker
– Utilise our broker reviews and comparison tools to notice the best binary trading sitefor yous.
Select the asset or market to trade
– Assets lists are huge, and embrace Commodities, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Forex or Indices. The cost of oil, or the Apple tree stock cost, for case.
Select the expiry time
– Options can expire anywhere betwixt thirty seconds up to a yr.
Set the size of the trade
– Remember 100% of the investment is at risk so consider the merchandise amount advisedly.
- Click Call / Put or Buy / Sell – Volition the nugget value ascent or fall? Some broker label buttons differently.
- Cheque and confirm the merchandise – Many brokers requite traders a gamble to ensure the details are correct before confirming the trade.
Cull A Broker
Options fraud has been a significant problem in the past. Fraudulent and unlicensed operators exploited binary options as a new exotic derivative.
These firms are thankfully disappearing as regulators have finally begun to act, but traders still demand to look for regulated brokers.
Don’t E’er trade with a broker or use a service that’s on our blacklist and scams folio, stick with the ones we recommend here on the site. Here are some shortcuts to pages that can aid y’all determine which banker is right for you:
- Compare all brokers – if y’all want to compare the features and offers of all recommended brokers.
- Bonuses and Offers – if you want to make sure you get actress money to trade with, or other promotions and offers.
- Low minimum deposit brokers – if you want to trade for real without having to deposit large sums of coin.
- Demo Accounts – if you want to endeavour a trading platform “for real” without depositing money at all.
- Halal Brokers – if y’all are one of the growing number of Muslim traders.
The number and diverseness of assets y’all can trade varies from banker to broker. Well-nigh brokers provide options on popular assets such as major forex pairs including the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, as well as major stock indices such as the FTSE, S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Bolt including gold, silver, oil are also by and large offered.
Individual stocks and equities are besides tradable through many binary brokers. Not every stock will be available though, but mostly y’all can cull from about 25 to 100 popular stocks, such as Google and Apple.
These lists are growing all the fourth dimension every bit demand dictates.
The asset lists are always listed conspicuously on every trading platform, and near brokers make their full asset lists available on their website.
This information is also available inside our reviews, including currency pairs.
Trading cryptocurrency via binary trades is likewise booming. The volatile nature of cryptos makes them a pop binary asset. Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the nigh traded, but you can find brokers that list 50 or more alt coins.
The expiry time is the point at which a trade is airtight and settled. The only exception is where a ‘Touch’ pick has hit a preset level prior to expiry. The expiry for any given trade tin can range from 30 seconds, up to a year.
While binaries initially started with very short expiries, demand has ensured there is now a broad range of expiry times available. Some brokers even give traders the flexibility to set their own specific expiry time.
Expiries are more often than not grouped into three categories:
Curt Term / Turbo
– These are unremarkably classed every bit whatsoever expiry nether v minutes
– These would range from v minutes, upward to ‘end of day’ expiries which expire when the local marketplace for that asset closes.
– Whatsoever death across the end of the day would be considered long term. The longest decease might exist 12 months.
While slow to react to binary options initially, regulators around the globe are now starting to regulate the industry and make their presence felt. The major regulators currently include:
- Fiscal Deport Authority (FCA) – Uk regulator
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Regulator, frequently ‘passported’ throughout the EU, under MiFID
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) – US regulator
- Australian Securities and Investments Committee (ASIC)
- Financial Manufacture Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
There are also regulators operating in Malta, Nihon and the Mann. Many other government are at present taking a slap-up a interest in binaries specifically, notably in Europe where domestic regulators are keen to bolster the CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers yet operate, and while some are trustworthy, a lack of regulation is a clear warning sign for potential new customers.
(European Securities and Markets Authority) moved to ban the auction and marketing of binary options in the EU. The ban however, simply applies to brokers regulated in the Eu.
This leaves traders two choices to keep trading: Firstly, they can trade with an unregulated business firm – this is extremely high risk and not advisable. Some unregulated firms are responsible and honest, but many are non.
The second selection is to use a firm regulated by bodies outside of the EU. ASIC in Australia are a potent regulator – merely they volition not be implementing a ban. This means ASIC regulated firms can however accept EU traders. See our broker lists for regulated or trusted brokers in your region.
In that location is also a third choice. Traders who register as ‘professional’ are exempt from the new ban. The ban is simply designed to protect ‘retail’ investors.
A professional trader can continue trading at European union regulated brokers such equally IQ Choice. To be classed as professional, an account holder must see two of these iii criteria:
- Open x or more trades per quarter, of €150 or more.
- Have assets of €500,000 or more
- Take worked for two years in a financial business firm and have experience of financial products.
Strategies and Guides
Nosotros take a lot of detailed guides and strategy articles for both general education and specialized trading techniques. Below are a few to go you started if you want to learn the basic before y’all start trading. From Martingale to Rainbow, you lot can observe enough more than on the strategy page.
- The best binary options books
- Goals for New Binary Traders
- Binary Options Jargon You Should Know
- How to Go a Binary Options Millionaire
- Trading times
- How to Trade Stocks
- Uncomplicated Strategies for Newbies
- The Afterwards Hours Trading Strategy
- The Simple Balanced Organization
- Trader Beware! Is That A Tool Or A Strategy?
- Introduction to trends and timeframes
- Trend analysis for short term traders
- Three Tools All Traders Should Know
- How To Trade Butterfly Patterns
- Binary Options Markets
Signals and Other Services
- What should you look for when searching for a strategy, arrangement or service?
- Even Expert SSP’s Aren’t Worth Your Time
For further reading on signals and reviews of different services go to the signals page.
If you are totally new to the trading scene and then picket this dandy video by Professor Shiller of Yale Academy who introduces the primary ideas of options:
Education for beginners:
- Lesson 1: Best Time to Merchandise
- Lesson 2: Tools for Trading
- Lesson 3: Trading Breakouts using Pin Points
- Lesson 4: How to Use the Fibonacci Tool
- Lesson 5: Risk Direction
- Lesson half dozen: Variable Binary Options
- Lesson 7: How to Postpone Expiration Times
- Lesson 8: When Not to Trade
- Lesson nine: Going Mobile
- Lesson 10: Using the FX Helpers System
- Lesson eleven: Using the FX Turbo Marksman Indicator
- Lesson 12: Analysing a Merchandise
Types of Trades
- Bear on/No Touch
- Target Bet
- Ladder Bet
- Tunnel Bet
How to Set up a Trade
The ability to trade the different types of binary options can exist accomplished past understanding certain concepts such equally strike price or price barrier, settlement, and expiration appointment. All trades accept dates at which they expire.
When the trade expires, the behaviour of the price action co-ordinate to the type selected will determine if it’southward in turn a profit (in the coin) or in a loss position (out-of-the-coin).
In improver, the price targets are key levels that the trader sets as benchmarks to determine outcomes. Nosotros volition see the application of price targets when we explain the unlike types.
In that location are three types of trades. Each of these has unlike variations. These are:
- Touch on/No Touch
Let us accept them 1 later the other.
Likewise called the Up/Down binary merchandise, the essence is to predict if the market toll of the nugget will cease up higher or lower than the strike price (the selected target price) earlier the expiration. If the trader expects the price to become up (the “Up” or “High” trade), he purchases a call selection. If he expects the toll to head downwards (“Low” or “Downward”), he purchases a put pick. Expiry times tin can be as low as v minutes.
Please note: some brokers classify Upwardly/Down every bit a dissimilar types, where a trader purchases a call option if he expects the cost to rising beyond the current price, or purchases a put choice if he expects the price to fall beneath current prices. You may see this as a
Rise/Fall type on some trading platforms.
The In/Out blazon, also chosen the “tunnel trade” or the “boundary merchandise”, is used to trade price consolidations (“in”) and breakouts (“out”). How does it piece of work? First, the trader sets two cost targets to form a price range. He then purchases an option to predict if the price will stay within the price range/tunnel until expiration (In) or if the price will breakout of the price range in either management (Out).
The all-time manner to apply the tunnel binaries is to use the pivot points of the asset. If you are familiar with pivot points in forex, so you should be able to merchandise this type.
Bear on/No Touch
This blazon is predicated on the price action touching a price barrier or not. A “Bear on” selection is a type where the trader purchases a contract that will evangelize profit if the marketplace price of the asset purchased touches the set target price at least in one case earlier expiry.
If the price activity does not touch the cost target (the strike toll) earlier expiry, the trade will end up equally a loss.
A “No Touch” is the exact opposite of the Touch on. Hither you are betting on the price action of the underlying asset non touching the strike price earlier the expiration.
There are variations of this blazon where we have the Double Touch and Double No Impact. Hither the trader can set two price targets and buy a contract that bets on the price touching both targets before expiration (Double Touch) or not touching both targets before expiration (Double No Touch on).
Usually yous would only employ the Double Touch trade when there is intense market volatility and prices are expected to take out several price levels.
Some brokers offer all three types, while others offer two, and there are those that offer only ane variety. In improver, some brokers also put restrictions on how expiration dates are set.
In lodge to get the best of the different types, traders are advised to shop effectually for brokers who will give them maximum flexibility in terms of types and expiration times that can be set.
Trading via your mobile has been made very easy every bit all major brokers provide fully developed mobile trading apps. Most trading platforms have been designed with mobile device users in heed.
And then the mobile version will exist very like, if not the same, as the total web version on the traditional websites.
Brokers volition cater for both iOS and Android devices, and produce versions for each. Downloads are quick, and traders tin can sign up via the mobile site besides.
Our reviews contain more item about each brokers mobile app, but near are fully aware that this is a growing area of trading.
Traders want to react immediately to news events and marketplace updates, then brokers provide the tools for clients to trade wherever they are.
What Does Binary Options Hateful?
“Binary options” means, put very simply, a trade where the consequence is a ‘binary’ Yes/No answer. These options pay a fixed amount if they win (known as “in the money”), but the entire investment is lost, if the binary trade loses. So, in curt, they are a course of stock-still render financial options.
How Does a Stock Merchandise Work?
Steps to merchandise a stock via a binary option;
- Select the stock or equity.
- Identify the desired death time (The fourth dimension the option volition end).
- Enter the size of the trade or investment
- Decide if the value will ascension or autumn and place a put or call
The steps above volition be the same at every single banker. More layers of complexity can be added, but when trading equities the simple Up/Down trade type remains the most popular.
Put and Telephone call Options
Phone call and Put are simply the terms given to buying or selling an option. If a trader thinks the underlying price will go up in value, they can open a call. But where they look the price to go down, they can place a put trade.
Different trading platforms label their trading buttons dissimilar, some even switch between Buy/Sell and Call/Put. Others drop the phrases put and call altogether.
Almost every trading platform volition brand information technology absolutely articulate which direction a trader is opening an option in.
Are Binary Options a Scam?
Equally a financial investment tool they in themselves not a scam, only there are brokers, trading robots and signal providers that are untrustworthy and dishonest.
The point is not to write off the concept of binary options, based solely on a scattering of quack brokers.
The image of these financial instruments has suffered as a result of these operators, only regulators are slowly starting to prosecute and fine the offenders and the manufacture is being cleaned up. Our forum is a smashing place to raise sensation of whatsoever wrongdoing.
These simple checks can help anyone avert the scams:
- Marketing promising huge returns. This is clear alarm sign. Binaries are a loftier gamble / loftier reward tool – they are not a “make money online” scheme and should not be sold as such. Operators making such claims are very likely to be untrustworthy.
- Know the broker. Some operators will ‘funnel’ new customer to a broker they partner with, then the person has no thought who their account is with. A trader should know the broker they are going to merchandise with! These funnels often fall into the “become rich quick” marketing discussed earlier.
- Cold Calls. Professional brokers will non make common cold calls – they do not market themselves in that way. Cold calls will oft be from unregulated brokers interested only in getting an initial eolith. Proceed extremely carefully if joining a company that got in contact this mode. This would include email contact as well – any course of contact out of the blueish.
- Terms and Conditions. When taking a bonus or offering, read the full terms and conditions. Some will include locking in an initial deposit (in addition to the bonus funds) until a high volume of trades have been made. The starting time eolith is the trader’south cash – legitimate brokers would not claim it every bit theirs before any trading. Some brokers also offer the pick of cancelling a bonus if information technology does not fit the needs of the trader.
- Practice not permit anyone trade for y’all. Avoid allowing whatsoever “account director” to trade for you lot. There is a articulate conflict of interest, merely these employees of the broker will encourage traders to brand big deposits, and take greater risks . Traders should not allow anyone trade on their behalf.
Which Are The All-time Trading Strategies?
Binary trading strategies are unique to each trade. Nosotros have a strategy department, and at that place are ideas that traders can experiment with. Technical analysis is of use to some traders, combined with charts, indicators and toll action enquiry.
Money management is essential to ensure chance direction is applied to all trading. Dissimilar styles will suit different traders and strategies volition also evolve and change.
There is no single “best” strategy. Traders demand to ask questions of their investing aims and risk appetite and then acquire what works for them.
Are Binary Options Gambling?
This volition depend entirely on the habits of the trader. With no strategy or enquiry, then any short term investment is going to win or lose based simply on luck. Conversely, a trader making a well researched merchandise volition ensure they have washed all they tin can to avoid relying on good fortune.
Binary options tin can be used to take chances, simply they tin also be used to make trades based on value and expected profits. So the answer to the question will come up down to the trader.
Advantages of Binary Trading
The main benefit of binaries is the clarity of risk and advantage and the structure of the trade.
Managing Financial Hazard
If you have traded forex or its more volatile cousins, crude oil or spot metals such as gold or argent, you lot will have probably learnt one thing: these markets acquit a lot of risk and it is very easy to exist blown off the market place.
Things like leverage and margin, news events, slippages and toll re-quotes, etc tin all affect a trade negatively. The situation is different in binary options trading.
There is no leverage to contend with, and phenomena such as slippage and price re-quotes accept no effect on binary pick trade outcomes.
Tax implications may also be beneficial, depending on your location.
This reduces the risk in binary choice trading to the barest minimum.
The binary options market allows traders to trade financial instruments spread across the currency and commodity markets equally well as indices and bonds.
This flexibility is unparalleled, and gives traders with the knowledge of how to merchandise these markets, a one-stop shop to trade all these instruments.
A binary merchandise event is based on just one parameter: management. The trader is essentially betting on whether a financial asset will end upward in a detail direction.
In improver, the trader is at liberty to make up one’s mind when the trade ends, by setting an decease date.
This gives a trade that initially started badly the opportunity to end well. This is non the case with other markets. For instance, control of losses can only be achieved using a stop loss.
Otherwise, a trader has to endure a drawdown if a trade takes an adverse turn in order to give it room to turn profitable. The simple point being made here is that in binary options, the trader has less to worry about than if he were to merchandise other markets.
Greater Control Of Trades
Traders have better control of trades in binaries. For example, if a trader wants to buy a contract, he knows in advance, what he stands to gain and what he will lose if the trade is out-of-the-money.
This is not the case with other markets. For example, when a trader sets a pending lodge in the forex market to merchandise a high-bear on news event, there is no balls that his trade will exist filled at the entry price or that a losing merchandise will exist closed out at the go out finish loss.
The payouts per trade are usually college in binaries than with other forms of trading. Some brokers offer payouts of upwards to 80% on a trade. This is achievable without jeopardising the account.
In other markets, such payouts can only occur if a trader disregards all rules of money management and exposes a big corporeality of trading capital to the market, hoping for one big payout (which never occurs in near cases).
In society to trade the highly volatile forex or commodities markets, a trader has to have a reasonable amount of money as trading upper-case letter. For instance, trading gold, a article with an intra-day volatility of up to x,000 pips in times of high volatility, requires trading uppercase in tens of thousands of dollars.
Still, binary options has much lower entry requirements, as some brokers let people to start trading with equally low as $ten.
Disadvantages of Binary Trading
Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Banker Trades
The payouts for binary options trades are drastically reduced when the odds for that trade succeeding are very high.
While it is true that some trades offer as much as 85% payouts per trade, such high payouts are possible simply when a trade is made with the expiry appointment set at some distance abroad from the date of the merchandise.
Of form in such situations, the trades are more unpredictable.
Lack Of Good Trading Tools
Some brokers practice non offering truly helpful trading tools such as charts and features for technical analysis to their clients.
Experienced traders tin can get around this by sourcing for these tools elsewhere; inexperienced traders who are new to the market are not as fortunate.
This is changing for the amend though, as operators mature and become aware of the demand for these tools to attract traders.
Limitations On Risk Management
Unlike in forex where traders can get accounts that let them to trade mini- and micro-lots on small-scale account sizes, many binary option brokers set a trading flooring; minimum amounts which a trader can trade in the market.
This makes it easier to lose as well much majuscule when trading binaries. Equally an illustration, a forex broker may allow yous to open an account with $200 and trade micro-lots, which allows a trader to betrayal simply acceptable amounts of his capital to the market place.
Still, yous volition be difficult put finding many binary brokers that volition allow you to trade below $fifty, even with a $200 account. In this situation, four losing trades volition blow the account.
Cost Of Losing Trades
Unlike in other markets where the risk/reward ratio can be controlled and set to give an edge to winning trades, the odds of binary options tilt the risk-reward ratio in favour of losing trades.
When trading a market like the forex or commodities market, it is possible to close a trade with minimal losses and open up another profitable one, if a repeat analysis of the trade reveals the get-go trade to have been a fault. Where binaries are traded on an substitution, this is mitigated withal.
Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
These are two different alternatives, traded with ii different psychologies, simply both tin can brand sense as investment tools. One is more Time centric and the other is more Toll axial. They both work in time/price but the focus you will find from one to the other is an interesting split.
Spot forex traders might overlook time as a factor in their trading which is a very very big mistake. The successful binary trader has a more than balanced view of fourth dimension/cost, which simply makes him a more well rounded trader.
Binaries past their nature force one to exit a position within a given fourth dimension frame win or lose which instills a greater focus on bailiwick and run a risk direction.
In forex trading this lack of discipline is the #1 cause for failure to about traders as they will simply concord losing positions for longer periods of time and cut winning positions in shorter periods of fourth dimension.
In binary options that is non possible as fourth dimension expires your trade ends win or lose. Below are some examples of how this works.
Above is a merchandise fabricated on the EUR/USD ownership in an under 10 infinitesimal window of price and time. Every bit a binary trader this focus will naturally make y’all better than the beneath case, where a spot forex trader who focuses on price while ignoring the time element ends up in problem. This psychology of being able to focus on limits and the dual axis will aid you in becoming a improve trader overall.
The very reward of spot trading is its very same failure – the expansion of profits exponentially from ane signal in price.
This is to say that if you enter a position that you believe will increase in value and the price does not increase yet accelerates to the downside, the normal tendency for nigh spot traders is to wait information technology out or worse add to the losing positions equally they figure it volition come back.
The acceleration in time to the reverse desired direction causes most spot traders to be trapped in unfavourable positions, all because they do non plan time into their reasoning, and this leads to a complete lack of trading subject area.
The nature of binary options force one to take a more consummate mindset of trading off both Y = Price Range and Ten = Fourth dimension Range every bit limits are practical. They will just make you a better overall trader from the start.
Conversely on the flip side, they by their nature require a greater win rate as each bet ways a70-ninety% gain
vs a100% loss. So your win rate needs to be on average 54%-58% to break even.
This imbalance causes many traders to overtrade or revenge trade which is merely every bit bad as holding/adding to losing positions as a spot forex trader. To successfully trade you need to do money management and emotional control.
In conclusion, when starting out as a trader, binaries might offer a better foundation to acquire trading. The unproblematic reasoning is that the focus on Time/PRICE combined is similar looking both ways when crossing the street.
The boilerplate spot forex trader only looks at cost, which means he is only looking in one direction earlier crossing the street.
Learning to trade taking both time and price into consideration should aid in making i a much overall trader.
References And Further Reading
- A Study of Optimal Stock and Options Strategies (Dash, Mihir and Five., Kavitha and K.One thousand., Deepa and S., Sindhu, 2007)
- Is There Money to Be Made Investing in Options: A Historical Perspective (Doran, James and Fodor, Andy, 2006)
- An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options (Virginia B. Morris, Bess Newman – Lightbulb Press, Inc., 2004)
- Trading Binary Options: Strategies and Tactics (Abe Cofnas – John Wiley & Sons, 2011)
- Binary Options: Stock-still Odds Fiscal Bets (Hamish Raw – Harriman Firm Limited, 2011)
- Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (Alex Nekritin – John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- How to Merchandise Binary Options Successfully: A Complete Guide to Binary Options Trading (Meir Liraz – Liraz Publishing)
- Option Trading and Individual Investor Performance (R Bauer, M Cosemans, P Eichholtz – Journal of banking & finance, Vol 3 Consequence 4, 2009)
- Binary Option Pricing Using Fuzzy Numbers (A Thavaneswaran, S.Due south Appadoo, J Frank – Applied Mathematics Letters, Vol 26, Issue 1, 2013)