- Top Brokers in Singapore
- What Is A Binary Option And How Do You Brand Money?
- Introduction Video – How to Merchandise Binary Options
- Option Types
- How to Trade – Step past Stride Guide
- Choose A Broker
- Asset Lists
- Death Times
- Strategies and Guides
- Signals and Other Services
- Beginners Guides
- Types of Trades
- How to Set Up a Merchandise
- Mobile Apps
- Trading FAQ
- What Does Binary Options Mean?
- How Does a Stock Trade Work?
- Put and Call Options
- Are Binary Options a Scam?
- Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
- Are Binary Options Gambling?
- Advantages of Binary Trading
- Managing Fiscal Take chances
- Greater Command Of Trades
- Higher Payouts
- Disadvantages of Binary Trading
- Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Banker Trades
- Lack Of Good Trading Tools
- Limitations On Risk Management
- Cost Of Losing Trades
- Trade Corrections
- Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
- References And Further Reading
Welcome to the largest skillful guide to binary options and binary trading online.
BinaryOptions.cyberspace has educated traders globally since 2011 and all our articles are written by professionals who make a living in the finance industry and online trading.
We have shut to a chiliad articles and reviews to guide yous to be a more than assisting trader in 2022 no thing what your current experience level is.
If you lot wish to discuss trading or brokers with other traders, we as well have the world’s largest forum with over xx 000 members and lots of daily activeness. Read on to get started trading today!
BinaryOptions.net will never contact anyone and encourage them to trade.
If someone is challenge to work for Binaryoptions.net, it is a scam. Read the scams page to ensure you stay protected while trading.
Top Brokers in Singapore
General risk warning: your uppercase is at risk
* Amount is credited to account in case of successful investment
Compare Brokers Bonuses Low Deposit Brokers Demo Accounts
Robots and Auto Trading Strategy Scams Payment Methods
Forex Binary Options
What Is A Binary Selection And How Practice You Brand Money?
A binary option is a fast and extremely elementary fiscal instrument which allows investors to speculate on whether the cost of an asset will go upward or downward in the hereafter, for example the stock price of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the USD/GBP exchange charge per unit, or the price of gilt.
The fourth dimension span can be as little as 60 seconds, making information technology possible to trade hundreds of times per twenty-four hour period across any global market.
Before you place a merchandise you know exactly how much you stand to gain if your prediction is correct, usually 70-95% – if you invest $100 you will receive a credit of $170 – $195 on a successful merchandise.
This makes risk management and trading decisions much more unproblematic. Y’all also know exactly how much you will lose on a single trade.
The event is always a Aye or No respond – y’all either win it all or you lose information technology all – hence information technology existence a “binary” option. The adventure and reward is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of the attractions.
Exchange traded binaries are also now bachelor, meaning traders are non trading confronting the broker.
To get started trading you lot first need a regulated broker account (or licensed). Pick one from the recommended brokers listing, where only brokers that have shown themselves to be trustworthy are included. The pinnacle broker has been selected as the best choice for virtually traders.
If you lot are completely new to binary options you can open a demo account with most brokers, to endeavour out their platform and see what it’s similar to merchandise earlier you deposit existent money.
Introduction Video – How to Trade Binary Options
These videos will innovate you to the concept of binary options and how trading works. If y’all want to know fifty-fifty more detail, please read this whole page and follow the links to all the more than in-depth articles.
Binary trading does non have to be complicated, but every bit with any topic y’all can educate yourself to be an expert and perfect your skills.
The about common type of binary option is the simple “Up/Down” trade. There are however, unlike types of option. The one common gene, is that the outcome will take a “binary” result (Yes or No). Here are some of the types available:
Up/Down or High/Low
– The basic and most common binary option. Will a toll finish higher or lower than the current cost a the fourth dimension of decease.
In/Out, Range or Purlieus
– This option sets a “loftier” effigy and “low” effigy. Traders predict whether the cost will finish within, or outside, of these levels (or ‘boundaries’).
– These have set levels, college or lower than the electric current price. The trader has to predict whether the bodily price will ‘affect’ those levels at any point between the time of the merchandise an expiryNote with a touch option, that the trade can close before the expiry time – if the price level is touched earlier the pick expires, so the “Bear upon” option will payout immediately, regardless of whether the cost moves abroad from the bear on level afterwards.
– These options behave similar a normal Up/Down trade, but rather than using the current strike price, the ladder volition have preset price levels (‘laddered’ progressively upwardly or down).These tin often be some manner from the current strike toll.As these options generally need a significant cost move, payouts will often go across 100% – but both sides of the trade may not be bachelor.
How to Trade – Pace past Step Guide
Below is a pace by pace guide to placing a binary trade:
Cull a broker
– Use our broker reviews and comparison tools to find the all-time binary trading sitefor you lot.
Select the asset or market to trade
– Assets lists are huge, and cover Commodities, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Forex or Indices. The price of oil, or the Apple stock price, for case.
Select the expiry time
– Options can expire anywhere between 30 seconds upwards to a year.
Set the size of the trade
– Call back 100% of the investment is at hazard then consider the trade amount carefully.
- Click Call / Put or Buy / Sell – Will the asset value ascent or autumn? Some banker characterization buttons differently.
- Check and confirm the trade – Many brokers give traders a take a chance to ensure the details are correct before confirming the trade.
Choose A Broker
Options fraud has been a meaning problem in the past. Fraudulent and unlicensed operators exploited binary options equally a new exotic derivative.
These firms are thankfully disappearing as regulators have finally begun to act, but traders yet demand to expect for regulated brokers.
Don’t EVER merchandise with a broker or use a service that’due south on our blacklist and scams page, stick with the ones we recommend here on the site. Here are some shortcuts to pages that tin can assistance yous determine which broker is right for y’all:
- Compare all brokers – if you lot want to compare the features and offers of all recommended brokers.
- Bonuses and Offers – if you desire to brand sure you go actress money to trade with, or other promotions and offers.
- Low minimum deposit brokers – if you want to trade for real without having to eolith large sums of money.
- Demo Accounts – if you lot want to try a trading platform “for real” without depositing money at all.
- Halal Brokers – if y’all are one of the growing number of Muslim traders.
The number and diverseness of assets y’all can trade varies from broker to broker. Most brokers provide options on popular assets such equally major forex pairs including the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, as well as major stock indices such every bit the FTSE, S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Commodities including aureate, silver, oil are also by and large offered.
Individual stocks and equities are also tradable through many binary brokers. Not every stock will exist bachelor though, but mostly you can choose from about 25 to 100 pop stocks, such as Google and Apple.
These lists are growing all the fourth dimension as demand dictates.
The asset lists are always listed conspicuously on every trading platform, and most brokers make their full asset lists available on their website.
This information is also available within our reviews, including currency pairs.
Trading cryptocurrency via binary trades is likewise booming. The volatile nature of cryptos makes them a pop binary asset. Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the most traded, but y’all can find brokers that list 50 or more alt coins.
The death time is the point at which a trade is closed and settled. The only exception is where a ‘Impact’ choice has hit a preset level prior to expiry. The death for whatsoever given trade can range from 30 seconds, up to a year.
While binaries initially started with very short expiries, demand has ensured there is now a broad range of death times bachelor. Some brokers fifty-fifty requite traders the flexibility to set their own specific expiry fourth dimension.
Expiries are mostly grouped into iii categories:
Short Term / Turbo
– These are commonly classed as any expiry under 5 minutes
– These would range from 5 minutes, up to ‘cease of day’ expiries which expire when the local market for that asset closes.
– Whatsoever death across the end of the day would be considered long term. The longest expiry might be 12 months.
While slow to react to binary options initially, regulators around the world are now starting to regulate the manufacture and make their presence felt. The major regulators currently include:
- Fiscal Deport Authority (FCA) – UK regulator
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Regulator, often ‘passported’ throughout the European union, under MiFID
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) – US regulator
- Australian Securities and Investments Committee (ASIC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
There are too regulators operating in Malta, Nihon and the Isle of man. Many other authorities are now taking a bang-up a interest in binaries specifically, notably in Europe where domestic regulators are keen to bolster the CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers still operate, and while some are trustworthy, a lack of regulation is a clear warning sign for potential new customers.
(European Securities and Markets Authority) moved to ban the sale and marketing of binary options in the EU. The ban yet, simply applies to brokers regulated in the EU.
This leaves traders two choices to keep trading: Firstly, they can merchandise with an unregulated house – this is extremely high hazard and non advisable. Some unregulated firms are responsible and honest, but many are not.
The 2d pick is to use a firm regulated by bodies outside of the EU. ASIC in Australia are a strong regulator – but they will not be implementing a ban. This means ASIC regulated firms can nevertheless have Eu traders. Encounter our banker lists for regulated or trusted brokers in your region.
There is also a tertiary option. Traders who register every bit ‘professional’ are exempt from the new ban. The ban is only designed to protect ‘retail’ investors.
A professional trader tin continue trading at EU regulated brokers such equally IQ Selection. To exist classed as professional, an account holder must run into 2 of these three criteria:
- Open 10 or more trades per quarter, of €150 or more.
- Have assets of €500,000 or more
- Accept worked for two years in a financial house and have experience of fiscal products.
Strategies and Guides
We accept a lot of detailed guides and strategy articles for both full general teaching and specialized trading techniques. Below are a few to get you started if you want to learn the basic before you start trading. From Martingale to Rainbow, you lot can discover plenty more on the strategy page.
- The best binary options books
- Goals for New Binary Traders
- Binary Options Jargon You lot Should Know
- How to Become a Binary Options Millionaire
- Trading times
- How to Trade Stocks
- Simple Strategies for Newbies
- The Afterwards Hours Trading Strategy
- The Elementary Balanced System
- Trader Beware! Is That A Tool Or A Strategy?
- Introduction to trends and timeframes
- Trend analysis for brusque term traders
- 3 Tools All Traders Should Know
- How To Trade Butterfly Patterns
- Binary Options Markets
Signals and Other Services
- What should you lot look for when searching for a strategy, arrangement or service?
- Fifty-fifty Good SSP’s Aren’t Worth Your Fourth dimension
For further reading on signals and reviews of different services get to the signals folio.
If y’all are totally new to the trading scene then watch this great video by Professor Shiller of Yale Academy who introduces the master ideas of options:
Education for beginners:
- Lesson one: Best Time to Merchandise
- Lesson 2: Tools for Trading
- Lesson 3: Trading Breakouts using Pivot Points
- Lesson iv: How to Employ the Fibonacci Tool
- Lesson 5: Take a chance Management
- Lesson 6: Variable Binary Options
- Lesson 7: How to Postpone Expiration Times
- Lesson 8: When Not to Trade
- Lesson 9: Going Mobile
- Lesson ten: Using the FX Helpers System
- Lesson xi: Using the FX Turbo Marksman Indicator
- Lesson 12: Analysing a Merchandise
Types of Trades
- Touch/No Touch
- Target Bet
- Ladder Bet
- Tunnel Bet
How to Gear up Up a Merchandise
The power to merchandise the different types of binary options tin exist accomplished by understanding certain concepts such equally strike price or price barrier, settlement, and expiration date. All trades have dates at which they expire.
When the trade expires, the behaviour of the cost action co-ordinate to the type selected volition make up one’s mind if it’southward in profit (in the coin) or in a loss position (out-of-the-money).
In addition, the price targets are key levels that the trader sets equally benchmarks to determine outcomes. Nosotros will see the application of price targets when we explicate the different types.
There are iii types of trades. Each of these has unlike variations. These are:
- Touch/No Touch
Let usa have them 1 after the other.
Too chosen the Upwardly/Down binary trade, the essence is to predict if the market price of the nugget volition end up college or lower than the strike cost (the selected target toll) before the expiration. If the trader expects the price to become up (the “Upwardly” or “High” trade), he purchases a call option. If he expects the price to caput downwards (“Low” or “Down”), he purchases a put option. Death times tin exist as low as 5 minutes.
Please note: some brokers allocate Up/Down as a dissimilar types, where a trader purchases a call option if he expects the price to rise across the current price, or purchases a put option if he expects the toll to fall below current prices. You may come across this as a
Rise/Fall type on some trading platforms.
The In/Out type, also called the “tunnel trade” or the “boundary trade”, is used to trade cost consolidations (“in”) and breakouts (“out”). How does it work? First, the trader sets two price targets to grade a price range. He and then purchases an selection to predict if the price will stay within the price range/tunnel until expiration (In) or if the price will breakout of the toll range in either direction (Out).
The best way to utilise the tunnel binaries is to apply the pin points of the nugget. If y’all are familiar with pin points in forex, then you lot should be able to trade this type.
Bear upon/No Touch
This type is predicated on the price action touching a cost bulwark or non. A “Touch” option is a type where the trader purchases a contract that will evangelize profit if the market toll of the asset purchased touches the set target price at least once before expiry.
If the price action does non touch on the price target (the strike toll) earlier expiry, the trade will end up as a loss.
A “No Touch” is the exact opposite of the Touch. Here you are betting on the price activeness of the underlying nugget not touching the strike cost before the expiration.
There are variations of this type where we have the Double Bear upon and Double No Touch. Hither the trader can prepare two toll targets and purchase a contract that bets on the price touching both targets earlier expiration (Double Touch on) or not touching both targets before expiration (Double No Touch).
Normally you lot would only employ the Double Touch merchandise when in that location is intense market volatility and prices are expected to have out several price levels.
Some brokers offer all three types, while others offer two, and there are those that offering but one diversity. In improver, some brokers also put restrictions on how expiration dates are gear up.
In social club to get the best of the different types, traders are advised to shop effectually for brokers who will give them maximum flexibility in terms of types and expiration times that tin exist fix.
Trading via your mobile has been made very easy as all major brokers provide fully adult mobile trading apps. Most trading platforms have been designed with mobile device users in listen.
And so the mobile version will be very like, if not the same, every bit the full web version on the traditional websites.
Brokers will cater for both iOS and Android devices, and produce versions for each. Downloads are quick, and traders can sign upwardly via the mobile site also.
Our reviews contain more detail near each brokers mobile app, just most are fully aware that this is a growing area of trading.
Traders want to react immediately to news events and market updates, so brokers provide the tools for clients to trade wherever they are.
What Does Binary Options Hateful?
“Binary options” ways, put very but, a merchandise where the outcome is a ‘binary’ Yes/No answer. These options pay a fixed amount if they win (known as “in the money”), but the entire investment is lost, if the binary trade loses. So, in short, they are a course of fixed return fiscal options.
How Does a Stock Trade Work?
Steps to merchandise a stock via a binary option;
- Select the stock or equity.
- Place the desired expiry time (The time the selection will stop).
- Enter the size of the merchandise or investment
- Determine if the value volition rise or fall and identify a put or phone call
The steps higher up will exist the same at every single broker. More than layers of complexity can be added, but when trading equities the simple Up/Down trade type remains the virtually pop.
Put and Telephone call Options
Telephone call and Put are only the terms given to buying or selling an option. If a trader thinks the underlying cost will go up in value, they can open a telephone call. But where they look the price to go down, they can place a put trade.
Different trading platforms characterization their trading buttons different, some even switch between Purchase/Sell and Call/Put. Others drop the phrases put and call altogether.
Nearly every trading platform will make information technology absolutely articulate which direction a trader is opening an option in.
Are Binary Options a Scam?
As a financial investment tool they in themselves not a scam, but there are brokers, trading robots and signal providers that are untrustworthy and dishonest.
The point is not to write off the concept of binary options, based solely on a handful of quack brokers.
The image of these fiscal instruments has suffered equally a result of these operators, but regulators are slowly starting to prosecute and fine the offenders and the manufacture is being cleaned up. Our forum is a great identify to raise awareness of any wrongdoing.
These elementary checks can help anyone avoid the scams:
- Marketing promising huge returns. This is clear warning sign. Binaries are a high risk / high reward tool – they are not a “make coin online” scheme and should not be sold every bit such. Operators making such claims are very likely to be untrustworthy.
- Know the broker. Some operators will ‘funnel’ new customer to a broker they partner with, so the person has no idea who their account is with. A trader should know the broker they are going to trade with! These funnels oft fall into the “get rich quick” marketing discussed earlier.
- Cold Calls. Professional brokers will not make common cold calls – they do not market place themselves in that way. Common cold calls volition frequently be from unregulated brokers interested only in getting an initial deposit. Proceed extremely carefully if joining a visitor that got in contact this manner. This would include email contact as well – any form of contact out of the bluish.
- Terms and Weather condition. When taking a bonus or offer, read the full terms and atmospheric condition. Some will include locking in an initial deposit (in add-on to the bonus funds) until a high book of trades take been made. The first eolith is the trader’due south cash – legitimate brokers would non claim it as theirs before any trading. Some brokers also offer the pick of cancelling a bonus if it does non fit the needs of the trader.
- Do non let anyone trade for y’all. Avert allowing whatsoever “business relationship manager” to trade for yous. At that place is a clear conflict of interest, but these employees of the broker will encourage traders to make large deposits, and accept greater risks . Traders should not permit anyone merchandise on their behalf.
Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
Binary trading strategies are unique to each merchandise. We accept a strategy section, and there are ideas that traders can experiment with. Technical analysis is of use to some traders, combined with charts, indicators and toll action inquiry.
Money management is essential to ensure chance management is practical to all trading. Different styles will suit different traders and strategies will besides evolve and change.
In that location is no unmarried “best” strategy. Traders need to ask questions of their investing aims and risk appetite and then learn what works for them.
Are Binary Options Gambling?
This will depend entirely on the habits of the trader. With no strategy or research, then any short term investment is going to win or lose based only on luck. Conversely, a trader making a well researched merchandise will ensure they accept done all they can to avoid relying on expert fortune.
Binary options can be used to gamble, but they tin also be used to make trades based on value and expected profits. So the answer to the question will come down to the trader.
Advantages of Binary Trading
The main benefit of binaries is the clarity of risk and reward and the structure of the trade.
Managing Fiscal Risk
If you lot have traded forex or its more than volatile cousins, crude oil or spot metals such as gold or silver, you will have probably learnt 1 thing: these markets deport a lot of risk and it is very like shooting fish in a barrel to be blown off the marketplace.
Things like leverage and margin, news events, slippages and price re-quotes, etc can all impact a trade negatively. The situation is unlike in binary options trading.
At that place is no leverage to contend with, and phenomena such as slippage and cost re-quotes have no upshot on binary option trade outcomes.
Tax implications may as well exist beneficial, depending on your location.
This reduces the chance in binary option trading to the barest minimum.
The binary options market place allows traders to trade financial instruments spread across the currency and commodity markets also as indices and bonds.
This flexibility is unparalleled, and gives traders with the knowledge of how to trade these markets, a one-stop store to trade all these instruments.
A binary trade outcome is based on just one parameter: direction. The trader is essentially betting on whether a financial asset will cease upwards in a detail direction.
In addition, the trader is at liberty to determine when the trade ends, by setting an expiry date.
This gives a merchandise that initially started badly the opportunity to end well. This is non the instance with other markets. For example, control of losses can just be achieved using a end loss.
Otherwise, a trader has to suffer a drawdown if a trade takes an adverse plow in club to requite it room to plough profitable. The simple point being made here is that in binary options, the trader has less to worry almost than if he were to trade other markets.
Greater Control Of Trades
Traders have ameliorate control of trades in binaries. For example, if a trader wants to buy a contract, he knows in advance, what he stands to gain and what he will lose if the trade is out-of-the-money.
This is not the case with other markets. For instance, when a trader sets a pending guild in the forex marketplace to merchandise a high-impact news upshot, there is no assurance that his merchandise volition be filled at the entry price or that a losing merchandise will be closed out at the leave stop loss.
The payouts per trade are unremarkably college in binaries than with other forms of trading. Some brokers offer payouts of up to 80% on a trade. This is doable without jeopardising the account.
In other markets, such payouts tin only occur if a trader disregards all rules of money management and exposes a large amount of trading capital to the market, hoping for one big payout (which never occurs in most cases).
In social club to merchandise the highly volatile forex or bolt markets, a trader has to accept a reasonable amount of money as trading upper-case letter. For instance, trading gold, a article with an intra-day volatility of upwards to 10,000 pips in times of high volatility, requires trading majuscule in tens of thousands of dollars.
Notwithstanding, binary options has much lower entry requirements, as some brokers allow people to start trading with as depression every bit $10.
Disadvantages of Binary Trading
Reduced Trading Odds for Certain-Banker Trades
The payouts for binary options trades are drastically reduced when the odds for that trade succeeding are very high.
While it is true that some trades offer every bit much as 85% payouts per trade, such loftier payouts are possible only when a trade is made with the death date set at some altitude away from the date of the trade.
Of course in such situations, the trades are more unpredictable.
Lack Of Proficient Trading Tools
Some brokers practice non offering truly helpful trading tools such as charts and features for technical analysis to their clients.
Experienced traders tin can get around this by sourcing for these tools elsewhere; inexperienced traders who are new to the marketplace are non as fortunate.
This is changing for the ameliorate though, every bit operators mature and become enlightened of the need for these tools to attract traders.
Limitations On Risk Management
Unlike in forex where traders can get accounts that allow them to trade mini- and micro-lots on modest account sizes, many binary pick brokers set a trading flooring; minimum amounts which a trader can merchandise in the market.
This makes it easier to lose too much capital when trading binaries. As an illustration, a forex broker may allow you to open an account with $200 and trade micro-lots, which allows a trader to expose only acceptable amounts of his upper-case letter to the market.
Still, yous will be hard put finding many binary brokers that will let you to trade beneath $50, even with a $200 account. In this situation, four losing trades will accident the account.
Cost Of Losing Trades
Unlike in other markets where the risk/reward ratio tin can be controlled and set to give an border to winning trades, the odds of binary options tilt the take chances-reward ratio in favour of losing trades.
When trading a market like the forex or commodities marketplace, it is possible to close a merchandise with minimal losses and open another profitable i, if a repeat analysis of the merchandise reveals the get-go trade to accept been a error. Where binaries are traded on an exchange, this is mitigated however.
Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
These are two different alternatives, traded with two dissimilar psychologies, merely both can make sense as investment tools. 1 is more than Fourth dimension axial and the other is more PRICE centric. They both work in time/price but the focus you will find from i to the other is an interesting carve up.
Spot forex traders might overlook time as a factor in their trading which is a very very big mistake. The successful binary trader has a more balanced view of time/cost, which simply makes him a more than well rounded trader.
Binaries by their nature force ane to exit a position within a given time frame win or lose which instills a greater focus on discipline and take chances management.
In forex trading this lack of subject is the #1 cause for failure to most traders as they will simply concur losing positions for longer periods of time and cut winning positions in shorter periods of time.
In binary options that is non possible as fourth dimension expires your trade ends win or lose. Below are some examples of how this works.
Above is a trade made on the EUR/USD buying in an nether 10 minute window of price and fourth dimension. As a binary trader this focus volition naturally make you better than the below example, where a spot forex trader who focuses on price while ignoring the time element ends upwards in trouble. This psychology of beingness able to focus on limits and the dual axis will aid you in condign a better trader overall.
The very advantage of spot trading is its very same failure – the expansion of profits exponentially from 1 betoken in cost.
This is to say that if you enter a position that you believe will increase in value and the price does not increase however accelerates to the downside, the normal tendency for about spot traders is to wait it out or worse add to the losing positions as they figure it will come back.
The acceleration in time to the contrary desired direction causes well-nigh spot traders to exist trapped in unfavourable positions, all because they practise not plan fourth dimension into their reasoning, and this leads to a consummate lack of trading discipline.
The nature of binary options force ane to take a more complete mindset of trading off both Y = Price Range and X = Time Range as limits are applied. They will but make you a meliorate overall trader from the commencement.
Conversely on the flip side, they by their nature require a greater win charge per unit as each bet means a70-90% gain
vs a100% loss. So your win rate needs to exist on average 54%-58% to intermission fifty-fifty.
This imbalance causes many traders to overtrade or revenge trade which is but as bad as belongings/adding to losing positions as a spot forex trader. To successfully merchandise y’all demand to practise money management and emotional command.
In conclusion, when starting out as a trader, binaries might offering a better foundation to learn trading. The simple reasoning is that the focus on TIME/Cost combined is like looking both means when crossing the street.
The boilerplate spot forex trader only looks at price, which means he is only looking in 1 direction before crossing the street.
Learning to trade taking both time and price into consideration should help in making 1 a much overall trader.
References And Further Reading
- A Study of Optimal Stock and Options Strategies (Dash, Mihir and 5., Kavitha and K.1000., Deepa and South., Sindhu, 2007)
- Is There Money to Exist Fabricated Investing in Options: A Historical Perspective (Doran, James and Fodor, Andy, 2006)
- An Investor’south Guide to Trading Options (Virginia B. Morris, Bess Newman – Lightbulb Press, Inc., 2004)
- Trading Binary Options: Strategies and Tactics (Abe Cofnas – John Wiley & Sons, 2011)
- Binary Options: Fixed Odds Financial Bets (Hamish Raw – Harriman Firm Express, 2011)
- Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (Alex Nekritin – John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- How to Trade Binary Options Successfully: A Complete Guide to Binary Options Trading (Meir Liraz – Liraz Publishing)
- Pick Trading and Individual Investor Functioning (R Bauer, M Cosemans, P Eichholtz – Journal of banking & finance, Vol 3 Issue 4, 2009)
- Binary Option Pricing Using Fuzzy Numbers (A Thavaneswaran, S.S Appadoo, J Frank – Applied Mathematics Letters, Vol 26, Outcome 1, 2013)